- Do not accumulate discarded files and paper trash in your office or storage areas. Pay special attention to housekeeping in areas that produce lots of trash such as storage areas, copy areas or kitchens.
- Keep electrical cords in good repair. Inspect periodically and report frayed cords to your office management. Do not use extension cords permanently.
- Flammable solvents are not allowed in the building as noted in the lease.
- In areas with sprinklers there must be at least an 18-inch clearance from the bottom of the sprinkler head to the top of any object underneath the sprinkler head.
- In areas with electrical panels or sub-panels there must be 36 inches of clearance around all boxes.
- Keep all hallways free of boxes and trash. They must be kept open to provide for a quick exit.
- Blocking fire doors open is a direct violation of the Fire Code and will allow smoke and fire to spread throughout the floor.
- Check all electrical equipment at the end of the day, to make sure it is turned off. This includes copiers, coffee pots, typewriters, computers and printers.
海南七星彩0898投注网 11月20日，銀保監會下發了《征求意見稿）》，以規范這類業務的開展，提高參保群眾的保障水平，保護消費者合法權益，促進長期穩健可持續發展，要求相關主體于11月25日前反饋意見 今年6月，安盛集團任命朱亞明擔任安盛天平首席執行官
- Pull the retaining pin.
- Aim the nozzle at the base of the flames, and
- Squeeze the handle completely. This will discharge the extinguishing agent at the fire. Use a sweeping motion from side-to-side.
- Sweep from side to side. Go slightly beyond the fire area with each pass. Once the fire is out wait before leaving the area. You may need to make a further application, in case the fire re-ignites.